Seven Seas Water Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “our”, “us”, “we”, or the “Company”) take your privacy seriously. This Privacy Notice applies to our customers and the users of our website and mobile applications (collectively, “Sites”), as well as our products and services (collectively, “Services”).
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, share, and store information that you provide to us through your interactions with us, our Sites, and through the sites of our partners, as well as information collected from third parties to enhance our Sites and Services to best serve you.
- Personal Information We Collect
For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, “Personal Information” is any data which relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is in possession of the Company.
We collect the following categories of Personal Information from you directly or automatically from your use of the Site.
- Information that you provide via our website, including information you provide when you register on our website e.g., name, email address, designation, company, country and telephone number.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of the Sites. This includes your internet protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, device type, operating system, pages viewed on our Sites or immediately prior to visiting our Sites, and dates and times of your Site visits.
- Non-personal or aggregated information for statistical analysis, research, and other purposes.
- Communications we have with you, including through requests to contact customer service, sales, or technical support, feedback we receive from you, and the email addresses used to communicate with us via email.
- Preference information, including your marketing preferences, your account settings including any default preferences, any preferences you have indicated, the types of services/offers that interest you, or the areas of our website that you visit.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Related Technologies
- Use of Information
We use the information we collect directly from you or from third parties to provide, support and personalize our Sites and to communicate with you about our Sites and Services. We do this for the following reasons:
- to provide and improve our Sites’ functionality, including processing, storing, and delivering your communications; providing customer service and support, including troubleshooting, or responding to your inquiries over the phone or through email; ensuring back-up of our systems; and improving the security of our Site;
- to evaluate use of the Sites for our business purposes and to deliver and improve our Services;
- to personalize your experience, which includes tailoring the content and information made available to you and our support services;
- to display relevant advertising on our Sites and third-party websites, and to evaluate the success of our advertising;
- to investigate and respond to alleged fraud or illegal activity;
- to perform research and analysis for our business purposes; and
- if you decide to participate, to administer surveys and opinion polls.
The Company does not sell your Personal Information to third parties.
- Sharing Your Information
We may share your information internally with our employees, and externally with service providers or advisors for legitimate business purposes. Access to your information is restricted by default and granted on a need-to-know basis. The following describes how we share information and how we facilitate that sharing.
Internally, we may share your information:
- for legitimate business purposes, such as managing our relationship with you, for compliance purposes, or system and network security; and
- with our parent company, subsidiaries, joint venture entities, or affiliates, if requested and under appropriate intercompany arrangements, to the extent permitted by applicable law, internal policies, and security standards.
Externally, we may share your information:
- if the third parties we contract with to provide utility-related services need access to such personal information, but only (i) to the extent necessary to provide utility-related services and (ii) if they have agreed in writing to certain confidentiality, privacy and security obligations consistent with the terms of this Privacy Notice;
- in the event of a reorganization, merger or sale and in accordance with applicable laws; and
- with professional advisors, including lawyers, auditors, and insurance companies to receive their services.
Other legitimate business purposes for which we share your information may include:
- if we are required by law, such as to comply with a warrant, subpoena, or similar legal process;
- if ordered by state utility commissions, or other federal, state, or municipal agencies with jurisdiction over us, who are legally entitled to such information; and if we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to (i) protect our rights, your safety, or the safety of others, (ii) investigate fraud, unlawful activity, or a cybersecurity incident, and (iii) respond to lawful requests by governmental authorities (including national security and law enforcement agencies); and
- if you consent to sharing your personal information for a specific purpose, in which case we will notify you and request consent before doing so.
We secure information in accordance with industry standards and use reasonable administrative, physical, organizational, and technical measures to seek a level of security appropriate to the risk to the information we process. These measures aim to protect the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of our network and systems. Such measures include, but are not limited to, firewalls, intrusion monitoring and Secure Sockets Layers / Transport Security Layer (SSL/TSL) to encrypt and protect certain sensitive transmissions of information. Despite using reasonable measures, it is never possible to fully guarantee the security of your information against breaches in the security of the network and system. If you believe your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately as described in the Contact Us section.
- Retention of Personal Information
Personal information that we collect, access, or process will be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected, unless otherwise provided in agreements between you and the Company or as required or authorized by law. Personal information that is no longer required to fulfill the identified purposes will be destroyed, erased, or made de-identified.
- Third-Party Services
One third-party service we use is Google Analytics, which is a service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of our Site and may share this data with other Google services. You can learn more about Google Analytics and Google’s privacy practices by visiting https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
- Email Communication and Marketing
When you provide us with your email address, we will consider that as your consent for us to communicate with you by email. We will use email periodically to communicate with you about your account, privacy, and the Services we provide. You will receive emails from us (or our authorized third-party providers) if you have signed up to receive email notifications of certain news or events, marketing or promotional materials, or if you have requested certain information. If you do not wish to receive communications from us about promotions, you can opt-out of receiving these communications by following the instructions contained in the messages you receive. Even if you opt-out of receiving these messages, we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the services we provide, and we may send you service announcements and administrative messages. We do not offer you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving those communications.
When you make a request for information, correspond, or interact with us or through the Site, email, or Text/SMS messaging, you can choose whether you wish to continue to receive additional information and by what method of communication such information should be delivered. You can unsubscribe directly from emails and/or Text/SMS messages sent to you or contact us using the address below.
Communications E-mail Alerts.If you would like to receive company news alerts from Seven Seas Water Group, we ask for your name and email address in order to send you the news alerts. You may unsubscribe from any of our email communications by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- External Links
Our Sites include links to other websites neither owned nor managed by the Company. We are not responsible for these third-party websites, and this Privacy Notice does not apply to the privacy practices of those sites or of any company that we do not own or control. We cannot guarantee the privacy of any information that may be obtained by third parties at these other websites. We strongly encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website you visit before supplying personal information through that website.
- Children’s Privacy
The Sites are not directed to children. Our Sites are intended to provide general information about the Company and its Services.
We will not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you become aware or believe that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us promptly as provided below, and we will endeavor to investigate and delete such information from our systems.
Minors under 18 years of age may have the personal information that they provide to us deleted by sending an email (as provided below) requesting deletion. Please note that while we make reasonable efforts to comply with such requests, deletion of your personal information does not ensure complete and comprehensive removal of that data from all systems.
- Your California Privacy Rights
California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, including the categories of information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we have shared such information. We do not currently share the personal information of California residents with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. However, if you have further questions about our privacy practices and compliance with California law, please contact us as explained below.
Nothing in this Privacy Notice is intended to limit any additional rights you may have under applicable laws. Please note that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your account information from our systems.
- Updates to This Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice. If we decide to make material changes, we will update our Sites or notify you by email when the changes take effect. When an update is made, the date at the top of this page will change to reflect the date new content was posted. This Privacy Notice is not intended to and does not create any contractual or legal rights in or on behalf of any party. Use of the Sites after the posting of a revised Privacy Notice constitutes your acceptance of our privacy practices.
- Contact Us
If you have questions or comments about our Privacy Notice, or if you would like us to update your information or preferences, please email us at email@example.com
You may also contact us at:
Seven Seas Water Group
Attention: General Counsel’s Office
14400 Carlson Circle
Tampa, FL 33626
Request user data form
16 billion gallons
of treated water every year.
Seven Seas Water Group and its affiliates are dedicated to protecting our team members and the environment where we work, live, and operate. See what we’re doing to meet U.N. Sustainable Development Goals and achieve carbon net-zero status.
Connect With Seven Seas Water Group
Sign up for the latest news and trends in water production and wastewater treatment.