Job Title: Help Desk Analyst
Department: Information Technology
Job Reports To: Director of Information Technology
Date of last change/origination: 3/3/2022
Based: Tampa, FL
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support to employees on a variety of IT applications and systems. They will identify, log, research and attempt to resolve technical problems or request on first contact. They should have advanced knowledge of Windows 10/11, Microsoft O365 Products, and Microsoft Outlook/Exchange(email).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provides First Level Help Desk Support for end user community
- Ability to resolve issues over the phone
- Ability to provide remote support using remote support tools e. Manage Engine Desktop Central
- Configures and maintains various hardware devices including laptops, telephones, cell phones, and printers.
- Organize and manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
- Maintain confidentiality of information; communicate effectively with the more difficult users
- Maintains broad knowledge of new technologies,
- Ensures that all systems are working at optimal levels and offers support to application analysts.
- At least 2 years experience in a customer service oriented, IT service desk environment
- Advanced knowledge and experience in hardware, software, operating systems, networking, remote connectivity and desktop knowledge
- Ability to learn effectively and retain information; ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Windows 10/11, Microsoft O365 Products, Internet Usage, Microsoft Outlook/Exchange (email)
- Possession of excellent communication skills to directly communicate across functional teams toward common solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and proficient technical writing and diagramming tools
- Ability to work in a growing and challenging environment
- Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent experience will be considered
How to Apply
Email resumes to email@example.com
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.
In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans Applicant will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.