Seven Seas Water Group
Seven Seas Water Group (www.sevenseaswater.com) is a portfolio company owned by investment funds managed by Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners (“MSIP”). Seven Seas Water Group operates two businesses within the water infrastructure space. Seven Seas Water provides water and wastewater solutions for governmental and industrial customers in Latin America and the Caribbean. AUC Group (www.aucgroup.net) provides decentralized wastewater treatment plants for industrial and municipal customers in the United States. Seven Seas Water delivers ~18 billion gallons of clean water annually and operates eleven large water treatment plants internationally. AUC Group has more than 140 wastewater treatment plants under lease in the United States with property developers, municipal customers, and utility districts. The company’s various water and wastewater facilities consistently maintain plant availability above 97% for its customers.
Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners (“MSIP”) is a leading global private infrastructure investment platform. Founded in 2006, MSIP has made over 30 investments across its three flagship, closed-ended funds. Since inception, MSIP has had more than $13 billion in commitments. For further information about Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners, please visit http://www.morganstanley.com/im/infrastructurepartners.
The corporate headquarters is in Tampa, Florida and the subsidiary companies and related revenue generating assets are located in Sint Maarten, Curacao, United States Virgin Islands, Turks & Caicos Islands, Bahamas, and Houston, TX.
This role will be an IFS subject matter expert in all business verticals currently being utilized within the organization. This individual will have responsibility for conducting gap analysis sessions, coordination of gap closure through development or business process changes, conference room pilots integration testing, system implementation and post implementation support. This individual will provide all levels of support for the organization for IFS related tasks and issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Represent the business area assigned as software subject matter expert.
- Responsible for participating in gap analysis sessions, coordination of gap closure through development of business process changes, integration testing, system implementation and post implementation support.
- Responsible for documenting new business processes and/or updating existing processes as necessary.
- Responsible for delivery at each phase of the system development life cycle.
- Responsible for using skills to support other systems, including but not limited to PipeDrive, Planful and FlowForma.
- Hands-on experience as a business analyst in IFS implementations
- Strong organizational and time-management skills to be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid verbal and written communications skills to be able to interact effectively with the client and project team members.
- Ability to take direction from others as well as work unsupervised.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and effectively.
- Data extraction and manipulation skills, basic SQL skills a plus.
- Process flow documentation experience, ClickLearn experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Experience
- Experience with IFS ERP, 5+ years
- Demonstrated ability to use systems including personal computer-based packages, i.e. MS Office 365
- Experience dealing with all levels of personnel in an organization.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
How to Apply
Please apply directly on Linked In, or send resumes to Talent@7seaswater.com.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Applicant will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com