Seven Seas Water Group
Seven Seas Water Group (www.sevenseaswater.com) is a portfolio company owned by investment funds managed by Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners (“MSIP”). Seven Seas Water Group operates two businesses within the water infrastructure space. Seven Seas Water provides water and wastewater solutions for governmental and industrial customers in Latin America and the Caribbean. AUC Group (www.aucgroup.net) provides decentralized wastewater treatment plants for industrial and municipal customers in the United States. Seven Seas Water delivers ~18 billion gallons of clean water annually and operates eleven large water treatment plants internationally. AUC Group has more than 140 wastewater treatment plants under lease in the United States with property developers, municipal customers, and utility districts. The company’s various water and wastewater facilities consistently maintain plant availability above 97% for its customers.
Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners (“MSIP”) is a leading global private infrastructure investment platform. Founded in 2006, MSIP has made over 30 investments across its three flagship, closed-ended funds. Since inception, MSIP has had more than $13 billion in commitments. For further information about Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners, please visit http://www.morganstanley.com/im/infrastructurepartners.
The corporate headquarters is in Tampa, Florida and the subsidiary companies and related revenue generating assets are located in Sint Maarten, Curacao, United States Virgin Islands, Turks & Caicos Islands, Bahamas, and Houston, TX.
A SQL report developer is a full-time employee position working within our business and financial applications of Information Technology. The role will enjoy finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is very detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work. This role is primarily responsible for developing business intelligence reports in SSRS. The role is also involved in querying, cleansing, troubleshooting, and migrating data. The professional in this role will work productively in a collaborative environment, using data analytic skills in an investigative capacity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Work with business analysts in responding to report requests
- Investigate and creatively resolve problems related to apparent inconsistencies and irregularities in data
- Assist in the development and maintenance of stored procedures, functions, and views to facilitate reporting
- Acquire and abstract primary or secondary data from existing internal or external data sources
- Perform ad hoc queries and assists in the development of reports based in response to internal and external requests using Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services
- In collaboration with others:
- Develop and maintain databases and data systems necessary for projects and department functions
- Develop and implement data collection systems and strategies that optimize our data quality
- Interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
- Daily responsibility to:
- review data for the purposes of identifying errors and anomalies
- prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- attack and solve problems logically
- communicate effectively as to progress on assigned tasks
- provide a focused high level of service to our clients
- SQL Server database development (database design, stored procedures, triggers, etc.)
- Strong expertise in Transact-SQL
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- ETL processes (SSIS or similar)
- Data Warehousing and Data Marts
- Multidimensional OLAP reporting (SSAS or similar) – Preferred
- ETL processes (SSIS or similar) – Preferred
- Any Microsoft Certifications or coursework in Business Intelligence – Preferred
- Excellent communication skills to directly communicate across functional teams toward common solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and proficient technical writing and diagramming tools
- Ability to work in a growing and challenging environment
Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field and two years relevant experience preferred. Technical training and/or equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of the college degree.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply directly on LinkedIn or send resumes to Talent@7SeasWater.com
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Applicant will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
To apply for this job email your details to Talent@7seaswater.com