Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Reports To: VP Human Resources
Date of last change/origination: 9/2/2022
Based: Tampa, FL
Seven Seas Water Group (www.sevenseaswater.com) is a portfolio company owned by investment funds managed by Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners (“MSIP”). Seven Seas Water Group operates two businesses within the water infrastructure space. Seven Seas Water, which provides water treatment and desalination for governmental and industrial customers in Latin America and the Caribbean, and the AUC Group (www.aucgroup.net), which provides decentralized wastewater treatment plants for industrial and municipal customers in the United States. Seven Seas Water delivers ~18 Bn gallons of clean water annually. We operate 11 water treatment plants internationally. We have more than 140 wastewater treatment plants under lease in the United States with property developers, municipal customers and utility districts. We consistently maintain a +97% plant availability for our customers.
Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners (“MSIP”) is a leading global private infrastructure investment platform. Founded in 2006, MSIP has made over 30 investments across its three flagship, closed-ended funds. Since inception, MSIP has had more than $13 billion in commitments. For further information about Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners, please visit www.morganstanley.com/im/infrastructurepartners.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be an integral part of the Seven Seas Water Group HR team. This role will work with the VP of Human Resources and HRBP, and be responsible for the recruitment process from posting of jobs to ensuring new hires are welcomed day one. This individual will be responsible for recruiting top talent at all levels of the organization, sourcing passive candidates, building a pipeline for future talent, and establishing relationships with university and community partners. Candidates will help source candidates for roles across all of the Seven Seas Water Group in the U.S. as well as in South America and the Caribbean. Ideal candidates will have a passion for providing outstanding customer service to internal stakeholders, and for sourcing top talent from entry level to professional engineers to manage level team members. They will be extremely organized, schedule/goal driven, self-directed individuals with a history of being a key team member in the Recruiting process. Qualified candidates who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial team environment are encouraged to apply!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for pre-screening, assessing, interviewing, and coaching on all areas of Talent Acquisition, while ensuring integrity in the recruitment process
- Partnering with the HR Business Partners to drive the talent acquisition lifecycle for assigned roles, from workforce planning, through to onboarding
- Develop strong, collaborative relationships with the HR team and Business Leaders to drive effective talent hiring strategies
- Lead and conduct Intake meetings with hiring managers and VP of HR, to discuss talent acquisition strategy and define staffing requirements
- Strategic delivery of creative sourcing strategies to source for open requisitions and future needs of the organization
- Partner and coach hiring managers through the hiring process to align expectations, quality hiring decisions, and champion talent acquisition best practices
- Provide hiring recommendations based on expertise within assigned functional area and other objectives collected throughout the interview process
- This role combines strategic and tactical responsibilities to support store leaders and equip them with the tools, knowledge, and direction to attract the highest caliber talent for our associate roles
- In successfully partnering with operations leaders, the Talent Acquisition Specialist must understand business and staffing requirements, provide market data to assist store leaders in making decisions on recruiting activities, help leaders develop local sourcing strategies, and pilot new recruiting ideas
- Act as a sourcing and selection process expert for hiring store management by facilitating the hiring process from pre-screen to hire
- Understand the staffing requirements (permanent and temporary placements) for the organization and work collaboratively with business leaders/hiring managers to successfully action plan
- Embed continuous improvement mindset in all activities and deliver improvements to processes and programs
- Leverage expertise in talent attraction skills to develop recommendations to source and attract candidates
- Provide expertise and insight to advise leaders in candidate attraction and
- Drive results through collaboration and impact/influence
- Proactively communicate with key stakeholders and leadership and provide weekly updates to ensure consistency of communication
- Identify gaps in recruiting outreach and build tools/training to address
- Embed the employment brand, vision, and mission into the TA recruitment process
- Continuously looks for ways to improve and streamline processes while maintaining a dedicated focus on providing a great candidate experience
- Establish effective working relationship with HR team and internal stakeholders
- Create job postings and source candidates for open positions
- Screen resumes and reach out to candidates to assess their interest and qualifications
- Assist with scheduling interviews for hiring managers
- Help complete pre-employment background checks and screening processes
- Ensure the integrity of the staffing process; ensure hiring managers are trained on the staffing process
- Some travel may be needed to Houston, or throughout other locations in the Caribbean or South America
3 or more years of related experience in full life cycle recruiting that includes success in building robust talent pipelines through passive candidate sourcing.
Proven organizational skills; ability to multi-task, and handle many different responsibilities each day.
Flexibility and willingness to to embrace change is a must; Talent Acquisition Team members work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate to varying levels of the organization and candidates through email, text, and phone.
Must have the ability to work with individuals from varying cultures and languages to fill roles in a Global organization.
Must be self-motivated and able to self-direct daily work to meet goals and deadlines.
Prefer experience building or implementing a Talent Applicant Tracking System.
Previous experience with social media, and other media and advertising partners to help attract talent.
Must have experience with Microsoft 365 including Outlook, Power point, Calendar management, Word, and Excel.
Working knowledge of creating and executing projects, and working to exceed established hiring target dates.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, communication, marketing, business, or other related field is strongly preferred.
Previous experience establishing relationships with Colleges and Universities.
Previous experience attending career fairs in person and virtually.
Experience with leading behavioral interviews.
3+ years in agency or corporate recruiting experience hiring across multiple levels of an organization is strongly preferred.
Bi-lingual English/Spanish speaking candidates are also strongly desired.
How to Apply
Please submit resumes to Talent@7seaswater.com
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Applicant will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.