Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Job Reports To: Director of Enterprise Systems
Date of last change/origination: 11/8/2022
Based: Houston, TX
Compensation: $85,000 – $105,000
Seven Seas Water Group
Seven Seas Water Group (www.sevenseaswater.com) is a portfolio company owned by investment funds managed by Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners (“MSIP”). Seven Seas Water Group operates two businesses within the water infrastructure space. Seven Seas Water, which provides water treatment and desalination for governmental and industrial customers in Latin America and the Caribbean, and the AUC Group (www.aucgroup.net), which provides decentralized wastewater treatment plants for industrial and municipal customers in the United States. Seven Seas Water delivers ~18 Bn gallons of clean water annually. We operate 11 water treatment plants internationally. We have more than 140 wastewater treatment plants under lease in the United States with property developers, municipal customers and utility districts. We consistently maintain a +97% plant availability for our customers.
Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners (“MSIP”) is a leading global private infrastructure investment platform. Founded in 2006, MSIP has made over 30 investments across its three flagship, closed-ended funds. Since inception, MSIP has had more than $13 billion in commitments. For further information about Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners, please visit www.morganstanley.com/im/infrastructurepartners.
This role will be an ERP System support within the IFS system in all business verticals currently being utilized within the organization. This individual will have responsibility for assisting in business process changes, system implementation and post implementation support. This individual will provide all levels of support for the organization for ERP related tasks and issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Represent the business area assigned as software support by providing daily system support of IFS and other business applications.
- Ability to document new configurations and business processes and/or updating existing processes as necessary.
- Develop knowledge and technical skills to help automate manual processes.
- Participate in application upgrades and implementations by coordinating testing and training with the business users.
- Responsible for using skills to support other systems, including but not limited to PipeDrive, Planful and FlowForma.
- Create basic reports from SQL/Oracle database using appropriate tools.
- 2-5 Years’ experience in a Oracle Based ERP system, IFS is a plus.
- Experience as a business analyst in IFS implementations a plus
- Strong organizational and time-management skills to be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid verbal and written communications skills to be able to interact effectively with the client and project team members.
- Ability to take direction from others as well as work unsupervised.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and effectively.
- Data extraction and manipulation skills, basic PL/SQL skills a plus.
- Process flow documentation experience, ClickLearn experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Experience
- Experience with IFS ERP 2-5 years preferred, but will train.
- Experience with database development tools i.e. TOAD, SQL Developer
- Demonstrated ability to use systems including personal computer-based packages, i.e. MS Office 365
- Experience dealing with all levels of personnel in an organization.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
How to Apply
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Applicant will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.