Job Title: General Manager – AUC Group, LLC
Job Reports To: CEO Seven Seas Water Group
Date of last change/origination: N/A
Based: Houston, TX
Type/Compensation: Full Time- Exempt
Seven Seas Water Group (www.sevenseaswater.com) is a portfolio company owned by investment funds managed by Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners (“MSIP”). Seven Seas Water Group operates two businesses within the water infrastructure space. Seven Seas Water, which provides water treatment and desalination for governmental and industrial customers in Latin America and the Caribbean, and the AUC Group (www.aucgroup.net), which provides decentralized wastewater treatment plants for industrial and municipal customers in the United States. Seven Seas Water delivers ~18 Bn gallons of clean water annually. We operate 11 water treatment plants internationally. We have more than 140 wastewater treatment plants under lease in the United States with property developers, municipal customers, and utility districts. We consistently maintain a +97% plant availability for our customers.
Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners (“MSIP”) is a leading global private infrastructure investment platform. Founded in 2006, MSIP has made over 30 investments across its three flagships, closed-ended funds. Since inception, MSIP has had more than $13 billion in commitments. For further information about Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners, please visit www.morganstanley.com/im/infrastructurepartners.
About AUC Group
Founded in 1970, AUC Group, LLC is a leading provider of wastewater treatment solutions across the United States. Our unique offering allows customers to fully customize a wastewater treatment plant specific to their project needs. Our popular modular design even allows the wastewater plant to expand as your development grows, lowering its capital investment. The AUC Group total solution includes equipment design, manufacturing, installation and a unique leasing program.
AUC Group, LLC is the wastewater division for Seven Seas Water Group, a multinational developer, owner and operator of water and wastewater treatment plants and businesses. To learn more about the innovative solutions offered, please visit our websites at www.aucgroup.net and www.sevenseaswater.com. Both AUC Group, LLC and Seven Seas Water are owned by funds managed by Morgan Stanley Infrastructure, a leading global infrastructure investment platform that recently announced $5.5 billion raised for North Haven Infrastructure Partners III, its third global infrastructure fund.
The General Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the AUC Group, LLC company. He/she will work with the Seven Seas Water Group CEO to set a strategy for aggressive and successful growth of the company. This role is based working out of the Houston, TX office for AUC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provides executive leadership and management in all areas of the business
- Responsible for fostering and maintaining positive relations with regulators, customers, developers, MUD representatives, and engineering firms.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve business development, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all internal and external processes; provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operational condition of the company
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the growth and objectives of the company
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the management team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to direct reports’ career development
- Promote the interests of the company through direct contact and maintaining positive relationships with clients and the Board of Directors for the company
- Promote cross-selling opportunities between the different portfolio companies and offerings
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company
- Participate in the development of the company’s plans and programs as a strategic partner
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation
- Establish credibility throughout the organization
- Oversee, implement and enforce health and safety standards
- Provide strategic input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; i.e., evaluation of potential deals and acquisitions
- Represent the company as a Senior Leadership Team member; along with other company executives to help manage all entities and drive common goals of the business.
- Develop and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) of each facet of the business, report those metrics to senior leaders monthly. Manage the business for consistent improvement on those key performance indicators
- Strategic thinking
- Business acumen
- Problem solving/analysis
- Decision making
- Performance management
- Results drive
- Strong Communication skills
- Financial management
- Requires an in-depth understanding of the company’s operations, culture and business objectives
- Requires deep-level knowledge of the wastewater business
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems.
- Experience with execution of capital projects, project management and operations
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate and influence individuals at all levels and across a wide range of cultures.
- Strong track record of proven leadership and implementing processes that led to growth of the organization.
- Ability to form and maintain strong business relationships to facilitate the growth and smooth operations of the company.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in the English language.
- Bachelors’ degree required, MBA preferred, and a minimum of 10 years directly-related wastewater and management experience.
How to Apply
Send Resumes to talent@7Seaswater.com
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Applicant will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.