Job Title: Corporate FP&A Manager
Based: Tampa, Florida
Type/Compensation: Job Full Time- Exempt
Seven Seas Water Group (www.sevenseaswater.com) is a portfolio company owned by investment funds managed by Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners (“MSIP”). Seven Seas Water Group operates two businesses within the water infrastructure space. Seven Seas Water, which provides water treatment and desalination for governmental and industrial customers in Latin America and the Caribbean, and the AUC Group (www.aucgroup.net), which provides decentralized wastewater treatment plants for industrial and municipal customers in the United States. Seven Seas Water delivers ~18 Bn gallons of clean water annually. We operate 11 water treatment plants internationally. We have more than 140 wastewater treatment plants under lease in the United States with property developers, municipal customers and utility districts. We consistently maintain a +97% plant availability for our customers.
Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners (“MSIP”) is a leading global private infrastructure investment platform. Founded in 2006, MSIP has made over 30 investments across its three flagship, closed-ended funds. Since inception, MSIP has had more than $13 billion in commitments. For further information about Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners, please visit www.morganstanley.com/im/infrastructurepartners.
- The Manager of Corporate FP&A is responsible for providing departmental and executive leaders with financial reporting and analysis used for strategic decision making. In addition, financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting for SSWG. In addition, the successful candidate will manage the annual budget and periodic forecasting process, develop, maintain and/or review modeling related to related to borrowings, strategic planning, and growth opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage the consolidation and reporting tool (Planful) including the creation and maintenance of reports and development of processes and controls around data integrity
- Preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly reporting packages for management and the Board
- Maintain a comprehensive financial model (5+ year) related to borrowings and strategic planning
- Assist with departmental reporting and reviews to determine compliance with established budgets
- Manage the annual budgeting process and forecasting updates including preparation of the budgeting tool (Planful) and templates, working with key personnel for data entry, performing reviews and analysis on inputs and consolidation/presentation of results
- Assist in managing debt strategy and covenant compliance including the development and maintenance of lender models, quarterly reporting and covenant packages, assistance in pursuing financing opportunities and maintenance of data rooms
- Assist with the preparation of corporate presentations for strategic initiatives
- Perform reviews of modeling for business opportunities including M&A, expansions, and greenfield projects
- Assist in the development and maintenance of transfer pricing allocations and business processes to ensure proper month-end accounting
- Assist and prepare monthly journal entries for transfer pricing based on transfer pricing analysis
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Assist in reviewing the business for process improvements and efficiencies including the automation of calculations and enhancement of information flow
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Experience in maintaining financial models
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization
- Ability to manage projects
- Must be organized and a self-starter
- Ability to produce quality work under tight deadlines
- US GAAP knowledge, Planful (reporting tool), and IFS (ERP system) experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance from an accredited college or university required
- Minimum of 3 years of direct experience required.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Seven Seas Water is an equal opportunity employer where diversity is valued.
How to Apply
Send Resumes to Talent@7Seaswater.com
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Applicant will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.