Department: Business Development
Reports to: VP Business Development
Location: Tampa, Flordia USA
Seven Seas Water Group (www.sevenseaswater.com) is a portfolio company owned by investment funds managed by Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners (“MSIP”). Seven Seas Water Group operates two businesses within the water infrastructure space. Seven Seas Water (“SSW”), which provides water treatment and desalination for governmental and industrial customers in the United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean, and the AUC Group (www.aucgroup.net), which provides decentralized wastewater treatment plants for industrial and municipal customers in the United States. Seven Seas Water delivers ~18 billion gallons of clean water annually via the Water-as-a-Service (“WaaS”) business model. We operate 11 water treatment plants internationally. We have more than 140 wastewater treatment plants under lease in the United States with property developers, municipal customers, and utility districts. We consistently maintain a 97%+ plant availability for our customers.
MSIP is a leading global private infrastructure investment platform. Founded in 2006, MSIP has made over 30 investments across its three flagship closed-ended funds. Since inception, MSIP has had more than $13 billion in commitments. For further information about Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners, please visit www.morganstanley.com/im/infrastructurepartners.
Develop & secure long-term WaaS contracts in new municipal & industrial markets for SSW Group in the Flordia area.
- Identify current assets & future projects that could benefit from the water and wastewater treatment systems sold as WaaS business model for municipal, as well as industrial clients.
- Meet with potential clients to promote the SSW Group WaaS business model approach & create a strategic advantage for SSW Group.
- Identify key decision makers & create appropriate strategy.
- Identify and meet with relevant local and state decision-makers.
- Be familiar with the specific state legislation allowing public entities to execute long-term contracts.
- Act as primary client contact during the project development period and create strategic advantage for SSW Group.
- Coordinate with SSW Group BD team, engineering, finance, and legal, to develop project proposals.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Driven individual with eagerness to identify and close projects.
- History of successful sales experience
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop project-specific BD strategy.
- Ability to understand municipal government politics and utility decision making processes.
- Ability to identify key decision makers in both municipal and industrial organizations.
- Strong skills with the MS Office suite of programs.
- Ability to travel.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related engineering field.
- Minimum of 10-years’ combined experience in Engineering and Business/Project Development.
- Experience of lease &/or concession contracts and sales is preferred.
- Experience in the location and specified states is preferred with relevant knowledge and relationships highly welcome
How to Apply
Email resumes to email@example.com
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. Veterans are welcome and urged to apply.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.